Thomas H Gayle
Office: (312) 857-7777
Fax: (312) 264-5624
134 North La Salle Street, Suite 1515Chicago, Illinois 60602
- Workers’ Compensation
- Your Basic Rights
- What Injuries Are Covered?
- Carpal Tunnel
- Back Injuries
- Vocational Training
- Third Party Claims
Thomas “Tommy” Gayle graduated from the Loyola University Chicago School of Law in 2007. Shortly after graduation Mr. Gayle joined the law firm of Dworkin & Maciariello. He has dedicated his career to the representation of people suffering from injuries at work. He has recovered over $27,000,000.00 on behalf of the injured workers he has represented. In recognition of this outstanding client representation, and his exceptional work within the law firm, Mr. Gayle was named Partner in the law firm January 2015.
- $500,000.00 (Present Cash Value of Arbitration Award) Wage differential payments for life for a lower back injury necessitating fusion.
- $435,000.00 (Settlement) Lost future wages for three hand/wrist surgeries and knee surgery.
- $350,000.00 (Settlement) Lost future wages for right knee injury requiring two surgeries.
- $150,000.00 (Arbitration Award) Partial Permanent Disability, back pay, and medical costs for being struck on the head.
- JD, Loyola University New Orleans , 2005
- BA, Louisiana State University, 2003
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- State Illinois, 2007
- State Louisiana, 2008
Professional & Bar Association Memberships
- Workers Compensation Lawyers Association – Member Since 2008
- Young Lawyers Section Board Member 2014-2015
- Chicago Bar Association – Member Since 2007
What's My Case Worth?
Contact Us Toll Free 24/7
Or Fill Out the Form Below For A Free Case Evaluation