Thomas H Gayle
Office: (312) 857-7777
Fax: (312) 264-5624
134 North La Salle Street, Suite 1515Chicago, Illinois 60602
- Workers’ Compensation
- Your Basic Rights
- What Injuries Are Covered?
- Carpal Tunnel
- Back Injuries
- Vocational Training
- Third Party Claims
Thomas H Gayle graduated from the Loyola University of Chicago School of Law in 2007 and spent a year doing contract work with elite Chicago law firms before joining Dworkin & Maciariello to do Workers’ Compensation Law in 2008. In his time with the firm, Mr. Gayle has obtained over $2.6 Million on behalf of the injured workers he has represented.
- JD, Loyola University Chicago, 2007
- JD, Loyola University New Orleans , 2005
- BA, Louisiana State University, 2003
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- State Illinois, 2007
- State Louisiana, 2008
Professional & Bar Association Memberships
- State Bar of Illinois – Member Since: 2007
- State Bar of Louisiana – Member Since: 2008
What's My Case Worth?
Contact Us Toll Free 24/7
Or Fill Out the Form Below For A Free Case Evaluation